Returns to our Online Store (Retail
The packing slip in your package will contain detailed instructions for returning an item. Please note: Items purchased at a department store, or specialty store may not be returned to our online store.
Here are the basic steps:
1. Please refer to your packing slip for specific return information.
2. Pack the item securely in the original package (whenever possible).
3. Enclose the original Packing List with the item. Be sure to keep
your copy of the Invoice for your records. If you cannot send your packing list, please include your
invoice number, billing name, and address with the item.
4. All products must be unused and undamaged, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all accessories to ensure a full credit. We reserve the right to refuse a refund request if it does not comply with this policy.
5. All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
6. For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for your return. Unless your packing slip directs you to ship an item to a different address (and if so, follow such directions), ship the return package to:
Sally Russell Returns Center
73 W. Carmel Valley Rd., Suite B-5
Carmel Valley, CA 93924
Tel: 831 659 3771
7. Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
8. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of receiving your returned product. You will be refunded the shipping cost only if the return is a result of a manufacturer error or a shipping error on our part.